Comparing modern computer games to games from the late 90s – early 2000s doesn’t even make sense. Graphics, special effects and twisted storylines leave no chance for old video games.
However, there is a category of gamers who don’t need all this. They want to compete with each other. On this basis, a fundamentally new type of competition developed and then betting on e-sports.
Types of betting on e-Sports
Nowadays, major bookmakers offer to place e-sports bets of various types. The classification is primarily determined by a specific game and its internal rules.
The first in-game tournament between players took place in 1995. Then nobody even mentioned cash prizes. But today, some countries have managed to recognise the new phenomenon as a full-fledged sport, and sports betting has become more popular than predictions for volleyball and handball.
It must be admitted that it is quite difficult to make predictions for eSports. If you just want to get started, we advise you to pay attention to the predictions of experts.
What are the bets on eSports websites offer modern betting
Online eSports betting is fully qualified.
- The main outcome. Win a particular team.
- Handicap. Betting on e-sports with money to win or lose a team with a handicap. Allows you to even the odds on the favourite and the underdog.
- Result on the cards. The prediction for the team to win in a particular map.
- Passage. Better puts the money in for the team to take the best spot or move on to the next stage of the tournament.
- Total. The prediction for all kills or points in a match or for kills / points of a particular team.
- Win the tournament. The outcome of the entire tournament is hard to predict, but there is a chance to take a chance.
To make successful predictions and earn money, you need to monitor e-sports news regularly. Competitions in computer games are difficult to study, so wrongly set coefficients in BC are not uncommon.
Egamersworld tracks the odds for major events at various bookmakers’ offices and presents them to you on a record. Take a chance and win!